- THE PEYOTE BOOK, A Study of Native Medicine is now available online as a kindle digital publication at kdp.amazon.com with color photos. The original paperback copy can be ordered from amazon.com or directly from the author, Guy Mount.
- The Entheogen Review
- The Complete Entheogen Law Reporter
Beginning in 1993, this professional quarterly provided briefings on the latest happenings in the centuries-old pharmacratic inquisition. Each issue informs readers about latest legal cases, law enforcement tactics, legal loopholes, Orwellian observations, and other important legal news related to psychedelic plants and drugs. Volume 1 and Volume 2 compile the first and second ten issues, but may now be out of print.
- The Council on Spiritual Practices, dedicated to responsible entheogen use.
- The Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act was passed by Congress on July 27, 2000 and signed into law by President Clinton on September 22. It provides federal remedies to protect the freedom of religious assemblies and institutions to use their property to fulfill their missions. It also protects the religious rights of institutionalized persons. “As faith leaders who cherish Divine justice and mercy for all persons, we ask you to grant clemency to and to release on supervised parole those Federal prisoners who have served at least five years for low-level, nonviolent involvement in drug cases (as defined by the U.S. Department of Justice). Mr. President, scores of Americans are serving unconscionably long sentences for drug offenses — in some cases twenty years or more — which are grossly out of proportion to the nature and severity of their crimes. These unduly severe sentences violate human rights and waste scarce criminal justice resources. The continued incarceration of such offenders does not serve any meaningful purpose…”
Chad Thevenot, Coordinator
1225 Eye Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005
Tel: (202) 312-2015, Fax: (202) 842-2620
- The Green Earth Foundation, founded by Ralph Metzner
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a membership-based non-profit research and educational organization. MAPS assists scientists to design, fund, obtain approval for and report on studies into the healing and spiritual potentials of MDMA, psychedelic drugs, and marijuana. Join MAPS and receive the quarterly bulletin. Progress is only possible with the support of individuals who care enough to take individual and collective action.
- Hofmann Foundation. Throughout history people have used mind-expanding substances to explore consciousness and enhance their lives. The purpose of the Albert Hofmann Foundation is to gather the records of these endeavors and to further the understanding and responsible application of psychedelic substances in the investigation of both individual and collective consciousness.
- The vaults of EROWID.ORG provide some of the Internet’s most balanced and accurate information on visionary plants and drugs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Center for Cognitive Liberty & Ethics books and paradoxical systems analysis from RGB and friends.
- Bill Clinton’s speech at Georgetown University
- White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Drug facts and statistics
- ACLU Drug Policy pages
- Trout’s Notes: The Peyote Crisis