Help support Sustainable Peyotism by becoming a member of the Peyote Way Church!
Church membership is open to all races and faiths.
While membership is required before you may schedule a Spirit Walk, you do not need to participate in a Spirit Walk to be a PWC member! Many of our supporting members have never taken a Spirit Walk, joining solely to support Sustainable Peyotism.
All donations and dues go toward the maintenance of Church land and buildings, the Sacrament fund, and the production and distribution of Church literature.
As a member you will be able to download, for no additional donation, the complete Peyote Way Church of God Anthology, which includes:
- Articles of Faith
- Revelation One: A Revelation Concerning Entheogenic Sacraments
- Revelation Two: Doomsday Revelation
- Section 89: A Word of Wisdom
- The Word of Wisdom & Peyote
- The Word of Wisdom Applied
- The Spirit Walk System
- Ego, Spirit and Personality – (The Trinity) & The Always
- Women and Peyote
- Thoughts on Illness
- Thoughts on Abortion
- Transcript of the speeches presented by Rev Anne L. Zapf and Rabbi Matthew S. Kent at the Tucson Plant Medicine Conference, February 2019
- A Detailed Chronology of Events in the History of the Peyote Way
- Current Bylaws
- Link to Declaration of Religious Belief
Join the Peyote Way Church Now!
If you are only interested in the Church’s Spirit Walk, please wait until we find you a Spirit Walk date and then join the Church. We currently have many people on our waiting list.
If you are signing up because you want to support sustainable Peyotism or grow the Holy Sacrament in your home, thank you!
After you sign up, please make sure you add the Church email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your contact list, so that you will be sure to get our member links and donation receipt.