- Peyote is a sacrament for all the children of the Earth. No one church and no one race can own it.
- Remember the sacred nature of birth and death and show reverence in all your celebrations.
- God is neither male nor female. It is the essence of both, and the source of all things visible and invisible.
- As long as Peyote is an endangered species, it is more blessed to grow the Holy Sacrament than to consume it.
- The holy plant sacraments are given by mother Earth for all people. They are to be shared with those who have been prepared and not sold.
- Humble obedience is good, but awareness is better.
At the Peyote Way Church, we enthusiastically support personal revelation and encourage you to be faithful to the Light within. This, for you, may be a personal God, or perhaps your Light springs from a pantheistic experience of an ultimately benevolent cosmos... We don't tell you what to believe! In Article #6, we implicitly caution against sheep-like obedience to another human, an organization, a set of rules, etc. Developing and practicing awareness of the living Holy Light within will yield the fruit of discernment and mindfulness necessary to follow a righteous path through life.
|Let your Amazon purchases help the Peyote Way Church of God:|
Donations of funds, materials and trust gifts are gratefully received.
You can donate using Paypal:
|Or you can send a check to:
The Peyote Way Church,
30800 W. Bonita Klondyke Rd.,
Willcox, AZ 85643
Thank you for your support!